Getting to Silhouette Island
Reach Silhouette Island from Seychelles International Airport (SEZ) or Bel Ombrey Jetty. To organize a transfer package, please provide your flight details at least 72 hours before arrival.
Choose your travel:
- 15-minute helicopter ride from the airport
- 45-minutes by boat from Bel Ombre Jetty
- Contact the concierge for a private boat charter
Village La Passe
Just a minute’s stroll from Hilton Labriz lies the historic village of La Passe. Legend dictates it was traded for a violin by the Dauban family in the first half of the 19th century.
Today, the 135 locals are passionate about the conservation of Silhouette Island. The original Dauban plantation building has been restored and houses a museum and our signature Gran Kaz restaurant.
Silhouette's medical center
We provide high-standard emergency and non-emergency medical care for tourists, staff, and others at a reasonable cost.
- Year-round, 24-hour emergency doctor available
- Daily consultation hours and pharmacy
- Specialist services available on demand (e.g. dental care)
- Diving medicine and decompression treatment